Editing and copywriting
Editing and copywriting services expertly delivered
Every translation text is deemed ready for delivery only after a thorough quality assurance process. In the context of that process, text review is defined as the process that:
• follows the draft translation of the document
• precedes final editing
At Intertranslations, optimal quality is ensured by professional reviewers, editors and copywriters.
Linguistic excellence, knowledge and intrinsic critical thinking ensure the production of final translation texts adapted to project requirements and aim to comply with translation standards, thus enabling us to achieve customer satisfaction.
In the process of editing, the objective is to ensure the end quality of the text achieved through the following stages:
• spelling, grammar, punctuation and content check
• conformity and accuracy of expression inspection
• complying with clients’ standards
• rewriting, where necessary, of the translated text
• review with regards to legal issues that may arise due to the nature of the text