Computer Assisted Translations (CAT)
We utilize Computer Assisted Translations (CAT) Technology to maximize linguist accuracy
In spite of all their advantages, Computer Assisted Translation tools can only be used by trained professionals and for large projects with high repetition in words and/or sentences.
Computer Assisted Translation (CAT) technology is utilized by Intertranslations to improve efficiency and accuracy.
It is essential to realize that Computer Assisted Translation tools do not translate but only assist our professional translators’ team to apply their critical thinking and linguistic expertise to ensure the high quality of our translations.
Benefits resulting from the utilization of Computer Assisted Translation tools and Translational Databases include:
• Maintaining a standardized terminology – even if the consequent translation is done by another translator
• Translation of high volumes, with exact consistency and style
• A fast translation procedure, since previously translated parts are only being checked for quality and consistency
• Lower costs, as we translate less words due to periodically updated texts or repetitive structure
• Maintaining a standardized text and graphic structure
• Matching your specific text and graphic formats, and delivering the original appearance