Intertranslations offers career opportunities to people with strong character and an enthusiasm for work. You may contact our company throughout the year by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are looking for a pleasant, creative environment and you are interested in working in this field, do not waste any more time! Even if no vacancies are available at the time you contact us, Intertranslations will keep your information on its database with total confidentiality. In the instance that there is a need to cover a particular job opening, our company’s officers run through the database and contact the most appropriate candidates.
Τhe Project Manager (PM) is responsible for the coordination, implementation, execution, control and completion of specific projects, ensuring consistency with company strategy, commitments and goals. The PM will be required to work with and understand complex IT systems, Computer Aided Tools, Cloud Computing technologies and industry specific software programs; he/she will be required to apply knowledge and abilities on optimizing state-of-the-art Enterprise Resource Planning software tools, manage the interoperability of systems and introduce next generation technologies.
Project Manager Tasks & Responsibilities:
● Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
● Define project tasks and resource requirements
● Manage and control project budget, costs and profitability
● Manage project resource allocation/allocate vendors; cooperate with the Vendor Management team
● Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
● Plan and schedule project timelines
● Issue, review and approve vendor Purchase Orders
● Track project deliverables using appropriate tools
● Ensure quality assurance
● Constantly monitor and report on progress of the project to all stakeholders
● Implement and manage project changes and interventions to achieve project outputs
● Project evaluations and assessment of results
● Collect and adhere to the defined Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), striving for continuous improvement
● Improve Project Management processes, procedures and work instructions in support of operational and organizational goals
• Language, Technical related academic credentials of at least a University level degree with at least 1 year of experience in the Translation Industry, or
at least 5 years of experience in the Translation Industry with at least 3 years work in some project management capacity.
• Very good communication skills spoken and written in English
• Business minded with managerial skills and a good understanding of economics.
• Very good in cost, quality, time and people management as well as in change and crisis handling.
• Friendly, professional, reliable, punctual with leading skills but also a good team player with a let’s do it attitude and results oriented.
• Very familiar and at ease with technology and with up-to-date, high performance HW, SW, Internet, telecommunication and office infrastructure.
• Advanced user of at least a CAT tool, regular user of at least a few other and very familiar with the CAT technologies.
• Knowledgeable on the industry, tools and processes used and keen to learn and use more.