...maximizing customer satisfaction through preparation, mapping, analyzing, design, implementation and continuous improvement...
Intertranslations appoints a project team which executes and manages the translation projects assigned by the client's interested departments. We then follow the approach set out below:
- Define the required project management resources to ensure the timely delivery of the entire task
- Create a centralized contract management team, aiming to reduce co-ordination efforts and optimize synergies
- Ensuring that all languages are fully covered by highly specialized human resources (vendors)
- Put together an experienced specialized translators team in the required subject fields and industry
- Provide sufficient translation resources (vendors) able to manage the estimated volumes and maintain the requested time frames
- Ensue a quality assurance system that meets the expectations and requirements of the client
- Use the appropriate translation tools (such as memory, software and terminologies) to exploit the acculated knowledge and achieve cost reduction
- Design work processes that are tailored to the requirements of the client and are in compliance with the contractual terms
- Use those tools and technical infrastructure that ensure the smooth and effective performance of the services provided
- Apply a quality assurance system that erradicates the need for any further correction of the assigned task
Intertranslations commits to apply the best available processes and state-of-the-art technology in project production for its clients. To this end, the project team regularly monitors the production process throughout the effective term of the contract, ensuring that projects are delivered in the timeliest, most efficient and qualitative way possible.